What I can offer you...
An empowering blend of insight, information and practical steps, enabling you to take mindful and effective actions.
Q: Do you have important questions requiring clear insightful answers? I can help you.
A reading with me will give you:
• Clarity about your direction
• Reassurance for your heart
• Confidence in your decision-making
A personal support system tailored to your needs.
For a range of exciting opportunities!
What you will receive from a Reading
Readings are available by Zoom, phone and usually in person (near Totnes, Devon, UK)
In my hands as a skilful reader the Tarot will:
• Answer your questions
• Give insight into unclear situations
• Point out the right direction for you
• Help to make sense of difficult life events
Issues such as relationships, bereavements, money, business or legal decisions, health and wellbeing, children and property are all appropriate areas for us to examine in a reading.
Sometimes people want to know more generally about the coming year, for example, however, often people need help with something specific such as:
• I'm worried about my son/daughter, how can I best help them?
• I've met someone I really like, what do I need to know about this relationship?
• I'm at a crossroads in my life, I have several choices, which would be best for me?
• I'd like to start my own business, will my idea work and is this the right time?
Tarot Reading Rates
£30 for 30 mins
£50 for 60 mins
£70 for 90 mins
How to book a tarot reading or coaching session
Please call or email me for more information, or to arrange a reading. My contact details are at the bottom of each webpage.
Readings in person
If you are visiting me for your personal reading then you can pay by bank transfer, cheque or cash on the day.
Readings via phone or Zoom
Please contact me first by phone or email to arrange a date and time for your reading.
If you will be receiving your reading by phone or Zoom then please pay by bank transfer (preferably). I will give you my bank details when we confirm your session.
""I think of you as a rock! Whether you offer me affirmation of what I already feel and think, or something new and unexpected. I always leave feeling emotionally nourished and practically well prepared, irrespective of the knotty problems I always seem to bring! Your insight, innate wisdom and support are invaluable."
– Jenny (Events Organiser), Cambridge
"Your innate sensitivity and intuition helped me ask some difficult questions. You told me things I would never have believed and they continue to come true. Thank-you."
– Caroline (Business Coach), Chipping Norton